Mia Moda Compagno stroller combines form, design and functionality. This stroller offers unique and sophisticated design that mothers adore and love. This stroller comes in four different colors – Pink, Black, Mint Java, and Rosso Red.
When folded the stroller has a dimension of 20.7 inches x 25 ¼ inches x 43.7 inches. The handle height is about 47 inches. It is adjustable so pushing this stroller is not a problem for petite mothers out there.
The front seat can accommodate infant from six months old and above. It can hold a maximum weight of 40 pounds. The rear seat with platform can carry a maximum weight of 45 pounds. The total weight of the stroller is around 34.5 pounds.>> Check out the Mia Moda Compagno Stroller – Plus Features and Reviews at Amazon
Price and Main Feature list
The Mia Moda Compagno has the following features:
- This stroller is sturdy and durable. The frame is made from heavy duty steel and will stand the test of time.
- The kids love this stroller because it is comfortable. Both the front seat and rear seat are padded. Aside from that, it has a small resting pad attached to the handle bar where your child can lean on to rest while standing.
- It features a 5-point safety harness in the front seat and a soft, gripping handle for the child that’s seating on the rear part of the stroller. The rear seat also has a strap for safety.
- Can be folded one-handed and once folded, it can stand on its own.
- Detachable child’s tray and cup holder plus there’s a storage basket for additional storage.
Who is it for?
This is for parents who want a sturdy stroller and can also handle something that is a bit heavier. You will need to be confident that you can lift the weight into the car, and into the house at the very least.
The adjustable handle bar makes it manageable for all sizes to push along. If you get stuck when you hit an obstacle though it may be too much of a challenge and a lighter weight stroller may be best.
- It features a one-touch rear brake. Just one push on the brake pedal and the both sides of the stroller is completely engaged.
- It is stable and less prone to tipping over as a lightweight stroller may be. This is especially important if the older child is heavier than the younger child sitting on the front seat.
- Comes with an attached parent tray to hold your drink or water bottle.
- It is surprisingly easy to maneuver for its weight. The center of gravity is well placed to allow this.
- Inadequate sun visor or canopy. The shade is not enough to cover both children.
- When the front seat is fully reclined, the child on the rear part can only stand. There’s not enough room for the child to sit.
Why you should buy it?
This stroller is both fashionable and functional. The design is sleek and quite modern. It is well-made. The metal frame is sturdy. It has large wheels that can easily go over minor bumps on the sidewalks, roads and parks.
It is comfortable for both the kid and parents. The stroller is easy to push and maneuver and you can adjust the handle bars to a height that’s comfortable to you. It has padded seats and reclining front seats.
Another thing that’s unique in this stroller is the resting pad that older kids can use to rest while standing and grabbing on the rails.
If you want something that you can use for a long time, this is the right stroller for you.
The Mia Moda Compagno is probably one of the well-made strollers out there. It can be quite heavy when compared to other sit and stand strollers in the market, but it is also more durable than the rest.
Another thing that I like is the modern design. It is simple, sleek and clean. Most strollers are designed wither with just solid colors or even cartoon characters. This one uses colors that complement each other.
This stroller is for you if you want something different. Sure, you need to do some heavy lifting but if you want something stable, sturdy, and durable that offers comfort and style.
Check out our full Stroller Guide here