The Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier is versatile and functional. It has a maximum weight capacity of 33.1 pounds which means that you can use this carrier by the time you baby reached toddler age.
This carrier is made from 100% cotton and is machine washable. It is cool, breathable and easy to maintain. It has a sleek and compact design that comes in different colors – Black/Camel, Azure Blue, Blue, Dusty Blue, Grey, Midnight Blue, and Moonstone.
In This Post:
Lists featuring the Ergobaby 360
This is one of the most popular and versatile baby carriers that we have reviewed. It was rated our best carrier for one and two year olds due to its supportive design, ease of use, and breadth of features. It also rated highly for lumbar support.
Due to these strengths, the Ergobaby 360 is included as a top-rated baby carriers in the following categories.
- Most suitable for one and two year olds
- Most supportive carriers for a bad back
- Best overall soft structured baby carriers
Price and Main Feature list
The Ergobaby 360 All Carry Positions Ergonomic Baby Carrier has the following features:
- Four Position Carry – You can use this carrier in four different positions – frontal inward, frontal outward, hip carry and back carry. Great versatility so you can keep your little one comfortable and happy.
- Sleeping Hood – It can help support the head and neck of your baby while sleeping inside the carrier.
- Ergonomic Design – This carrier is designed for comfort, both for you and your baby. The shoulder straps are well-padded which helps in the proper weight distribution. The waist belt is also wide enough to make sure that the weight is evenly distributed along the waist and pelvis region and not concentrated on the back.
- Sturdy Seat – The seat is well-made and can provide the support that your child. The seat is roomy to allow some movement. It is not too constricting and fits snugly.
- Adjustable Back Panel – Depending on the type of support that your baby needs, you can either extend or retract the back panel. You can use this support the neck and head of your baby.
Who is it for?
It is best to use this carrier when your baby already has head control which is probably around six months old up to the time that they reach toddler age.
You can choose to buy an infant insert but it can be hot especially if you are living in a place with warm climate.
The carrier will fit any adult wearer because of its adjustable straps. Petite moms will have no problem using this carrier.
- It can be easily adjusted so if you have a few people using the carrier it will take seconds to fit correctly.
- Very simple, user friendly design. You can put the carrier on and off easily.
- Wide leg room for the baby. It positions the baby’s leg in a more natural and neutral position avoiding any possible injuries in the future.
- It is very durable and you should get many years of use out of this if you look after it.
- It has no frontal storage or pockets where you can put small items such as pacifiers or cellphones and other small items.
- It can be difficult to adjust the Velcro straps on the waist belt once the baby is inside the carrier. It can also be loud and can disturb a sleeping baby, so make sure you do this before loading your baby in.
Why you should buy it?
The Ergobaby 360 baby carrier is worth investing in because of the quality and versatility that it offers. It is durable and adjustable. You can adjust the shoulder straps and the waist belt according to your body size and height.
It is also lightweight when folded and you can carry this on your travel or while you are on vacation.
This carrier is quite versatile. You can use this when you are running errands or even when you are just doing household chores around the house. The fact that you can use this to carry your baby in four different ways is a great feature.
It has all the basic things that you’ll need in a carrier – adjustability, functionality, and comfort. Moms love it but for some the Velcro strap for the waist belt is an issue.
I think they chose to use Velcro straps to prevent buckles from digging into your back and hip area.
The design is sleek and compact, but to be able to achieve this, the provision for storage spaces was sacrificed. This means that you still need your purse or diaper bag with you.