The Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller is a feature packed stroller with exceptionally comfortable seats for your little one. The front seat can accommodate new infants to toddlers, and can be fully reclined. Very helpful for nap time while you are on the go.
Older children are also comfortable seating on the especially made padded seats on the rear side of the stroller.
Enjoy your morning coffee while on the move with the built in cup holder. Just one of the many features you will find on the frame of the Graco Sit and Stand.
>> Check out the Graco Roomfor2 Sit and Stand Stroller – Plus Features and Reviews at Amazon
Price and Main Feature list
- It is easy to fold. Mothers can fold and unfold it with one hand. Once folded, it is easy to drag this stroller anywhere you want.
- Plenty of storage space for all your personal items – phones, credit cards, and even wallet.
- It has cup holders for both parents and child.
- The seat buckles are durable and can really provide security to your children
- Easy to push and to maneuver.
Who is it for?
This is compatible with the Graco car seat base so if you will be in and out of the car a lot with the baby on tow then this will save you a stack of time.
Most parents will not have difficulty manoeuvring this stroller. Even taller parents will find this very user friendly when navigating a crowd.
Most suitable for infants five months of age and onwards.
- It can accommodate kids weighing up to 50 pounds both on the front and on the rear.
- It is easy to maintain. The cushioned seats are removal and you can simply toss it in the washing machine. A big plus that will keep this looking fresh for years to come without having to scrub.
- There are extra handles on the rear part of the stroller for safety when your child stands on the back end of the stroller.
- It has a pivoting child’s tray that you can swing when it’s time to get your child out of the front seat.
- It has a small sunshade which may not enough to cover your child when the sun is lower in the sky. Be sure to bring extra covering like a small blanket.
- When the front seat is fully reclined, the space on the rear side of the stroller becomes limited. The older child can only stand while the front seat is fully reclined.
Why you should buy it?
The car seat compatibility will save a lot of hassle if you have a younger baby, or a little one who just sleeps a lot. The transition from stroller to car, to home can be seamless and avoids a crying baby.
It has all the features that you’ll need in a sit and stand stroller – cup holders, storage basket, parent and child trays for snacks and other items.
This stroller ticks a lot of the boxes for comfort, features and convenience. A lot of consideration has gone into maximizing the user experience for both parents and babies.
There are a few issues like short canopy which can be dealt with easily. A major concern is when the front seat is fully reclined, there’s limited room on the rear side of the stroller. And you need to fully recline the seats if you want to latch a car seat in the stroller.
Check out our full Stroller Guide here