The LILLEbaby 360° Ergonomic Baby Carrier is the carrier that can grow with you, your baby and the rest of the family.
This carrier will fit babies from seven to forty five pounds. It is comfortable and you can use it to carry your child in six positions – frontal fetal, frontal infant, frontal face out, toddler or frontal face in, hip carry, and backpack carry.
It has an ergonomic design that gives support to your back and shoulders. You will be able to carry your baby without the backaches and shoulder pains. Aside from that, your baby is also well-supported and comfortable.
It is well-ventilated, soft, durable and can be use even in places with hot climate. This carrier is lightweight you can carry it with you anywhere you go.
In This Post:
Lists Featuring the LILLEbaby 360
The LILLEbaby 360 is one of our top performing baby carriers, and has therefore appeared in a number of our categories for the best baby carriers on the market.
Check out the following links to see how the LILLEbaby performs against similar carriers:
- Best baby carrier for a newborn baby
- Best soft structured baby carrier
- Best baby carrier for facing out
- Baby carriers suitable for breastfeeding
The last category above is best for older babies. This shows just how diverse the LILLEbaby is.
Price and Main Feature list
This carrier is full equipped to see you through this early journey of parenthood. You can use this carrier from the time your child is born until the time he or she becomes a toddler. It has features that you and your child can benefit from.
- It has a uniquely designed 3D Mesh fabric that allows proper air ventilation. It features a COMPLETE airflow system that makes temperature control possible. You can use this carrier in any weather condition.
- It has wide shoulder straps. This allows proper weight distribution in that area. It is well-padded and versatile. You can strap in just like in the traditional way or crisscross across your back.
- There’s no need to buy a separate infant insert. It is already included in the package. A real money saver!
- It has wide belt and good back support. The weight of the baby is evenly distributed.
- Adjustable head support. When your baby fell asleep inside the carrier, you can use the head and neck support. If you do not need it, you can simply put it down. It is elastic and fits perfectly.
- It is versatile enough to be used in a number of different positions.
Who is it for?
This versatile carrier is for those who want to make a one-time investment in their baby carrier. It it can accommodate a baby from newborn to toddler age, and also adapts to fit adults with different height and weight.
- Clever design. They thought of everything when designing this carrier. Babies are comfortable using it – with its Airflow technology,breathable fabric and head support. Plus is great for the parents with superior lumbar and shoulder support.
- It has a pocket for personal items so you may be ale to leave the handbag at home if you just need the basics
- It is machine washable which is a great plus to all parents out there. With this carrier intended to have a long life it will get messy from time to time.
- It has a hood that can protect your baby against all weather condition.
- The neck support is a great safety feature and can be a big stress reliever when carring a newborn. Not many carriers accommodate such a young baby and we would usually recommend a wraps in the first few weeks. This carrier can save you the expense if you are not a fan of wrapping.
- As with most multi-feature carriers it is a bit bulky. It cannot fit into most standard size diaper bags. A fair trade off though when considering how functional this carrier is.
- The leg area is not well-padded and can sometimes cause irritation to the child.
Why you should buy it?
If you want a versatile and a carrier that you can use in a number of different positions, this is the carrier for you. It has many features that can help support you and your baby.
Having this carrier makes you well prepared for any situation that you might encounter – breastfeeding, chores, errands, even a hot climate.
This carrier offers a great mid range entry price for a carrier, and if it suits your taste should see you right through from newborn to toddler. It offers comfort, support and a practical design. It has added features that can make caring for your babies easier.
Actually those little touches – the headrest, the hood, and even the crisscrossing shoulder straps, gives this carrier an edge that makes it worth the extra cost compared to entry level carriers.