The UPPAbaby G-Lite stroller is a stylish and functional. It is compact and portable with many features that can make shopping and running errands easier.
The G-Lite is weighs only 10.7 pounds and it can accommodate children up to 55 pounds. The materials used in this stroller are lead-free which is safe for babies. This stroller comes in a variety of attractive colors – Ella Green, Denny Red, and Jake Black.
Aside from the built-in features of this stroller, there are also a number of accessories that you can buy to upgrade your experience with this stroller such as a travel bag, seat pad, mosquito net, rain cover and even a footmuff.>> Check out the UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller – Plus Features and Reviews at Amazon
Table of Contents
Price and Main Feature list
The G-Lite has the following cool features:
- This stroller has an awesome canopy. It is large and extendable with SPF 50+. This feature can protect your child against UV rays.
- The height of the non-adjustable push handles is about 42 inches of the ground.
- The seat of the stroller is quite roomy. The size is 13.5 inches wide and 27 inches high. The measurement is best for big and tall child.
- It has a shoulder strap which means that you can carry this stroller comfortably while transporting it.
- It is easy to lock. It has two parking brakes – one on each rear wheel. Just simply step on the brakes and you’re good to go.
- It is equipped with a storage basket with small items.
- It has removable cup holders.
Who is it for?
As you can see from the above list, this stroller is feature packed and at the top end for quality umbrella strollers.
As with most umbrella strollers, the seats do not recline so it is most suitable for babies that have the neck strength to sit upright.
- Wheels are of good quality and will remain durable for longer than the average umbrella stroller.
- The lightweight frame allows for excellent manoeuvrability.
- It is easy to assemble and easy to fold. You need two hands to fold it but after being folded, it can basically stand on its own.
- It has an all-wheel suspension for a smoother ride.
- Lacks the proper back support for younger babies.
- No peekaboo window on the large canopy.
Why you should buy it?
This stroller is designed for tall parents and a of course, an older child. The handles are of the perfect height for taller moms and dads out there. No need to hunch or bend over just to push the stroller.
It has a narrow frame that allows you to maneuver it easily through doors. It has wheel suspension that can absorb shocks from the little bumps on the road. The frame is narrow, but the seats are wide and it can accommodate tall children.
This is a well-made stroller. It has nice quality – the materials used in making this stroller are durable. While it is true that it has suspension on wheels, it really can’t handle rough terrain. This is after all is an umbrella stroller.
Most of the features in this stroller surpasses that of the traditional umbrella stroller such as the canopy and the shoulder straps. If you want a top quality umbrella stroller, and are prepared to pay for the privilege then this is the one for you.
Check out our full Umbrella Stroller Guide here.