This section of my site is especially for those people who are tight on the budget and want a cheap and reliable baby carrier for their children.
The main reason for including this section in my website is that I do not want anyone to feel that I am only promoting big brands which have expensive products. While including the carriers in this section, I have only included those which are under $50 and do not create a hole in buyer’s pocket.
The Infantino range features heavily on the list. We have found their range of carriers to be exceptional value for money and very well built. It is no coincidence that they are also one of the best sellers in the market today.
Cheap Baby Carrier Reviews
This baby carrier from Infantino is outstanding value for money!
Its popularity, features and price make it the best seller on Amazon.com and many parents are buying Infantino Swift Classic for their kids this season.
The shoulder straps are padded which make them very comfortable for the person wearing the carrier.
The fabric is washable so you don’t need to worry when it gets dirty.
There is a very good head support for the baby which is padded thereby making it very easy for the baby to rest.
It also has side straps which are adjustable and make carrying really easy.
Now Born have some very nice baby wraps to choose from at affordable prices.
The blue polka dot pattern baby wrap has a very eye catching design that will brighten up your look. The material is breathable 100% cotton which is not only strong, but very comfortable for you and your baby. They also have a black and white pattern if the blue is not your thing.
If you prefer a stretchy material that is 95% cotton and 5% spandex then check out their plain black design.
Using a wrap is a unique way of carrying the baby compared to the other carriers that made our top five.
While the wrapping takes a little practice to get it right, the comfort and flexibility that comes with using a wrap makes for a unique and nurturing baby wearing technique. So we have included the Now Born wrap in our top 5 cheap baby carriers list.
- Supports the front and infant hold positions for parents and children.
- It is most comfortable for the newly born babies up to 35 pounds.
- It is one of the best baby carriers for breastfeeding.
- It is free of any buckles, straps, snaps etc.
- This wrap never stretches out of its shape no matter for how long it is worn.
- It is great for travelling as it folds like a cloth and can be carried anywhere easily.
- Machine washable so dirt is never a problem.
Although Mei Tais are quite good carriers for babies, they are not very well known. Despite this fact, they are quite popular amongst the parents who browse the internet to get the latest information for their child safety. It is based on the old concept of wearing the baby for maximum comfort and closeness. The best part about it is that there are many ways to wear a Sash.
- It features a wrap design which makes it comfortable for carrying as well as for the baby to rest.
- It also supports to carry the baby in a naturally seated position which is best for kids.
- It has a lumbar support that is best for relieving the pressure from the shoulders.
- Padded straps that are extra wide for proper adjust-ability.
- The hood is detachable which is good for protecting the baby.
This is an ergonomic baby carrier from Infantino which is stylish as well as comfortable. Its main feature is that it has been designed ergonomically so that it evenly distributes the weight of the baby for ultimate comfort to the parent as well as the baby.
- Comfortable and wide padded straps ensure the comfort of the parents.
- The child can be carried in a front carrying position, as well as back carrying.
- Super soft, breathable and easily adjustable design ensures easy wear-ability for the parents.
- It also has bucket seats that create a very natural position for the baby to sit.
As the name suggests, this carrier is made especially for the parent to easily carry the baby, still stay comfortable and breathe easily as well.
Infantino is quite a popular brand name when it comes to carriers for kids and with various carriers and baby products in the market, it is making a good mark on the parent’s mind.
The main feature of is its design which is made with extreme care and keeping the parent’s as well as child’s comfort in the mind.
- It is made up of smart fabrics and tailored padding which is a great combination for any carrier.
- Includes a Breathe-Mesh head support for the baby which makes it super comfortable to breathe and adjust for the baby.
- It also has padded straps for extra comfort.
- There are side openings for easily accessing the body parts of the baby and for better grip and comfort.
- It is easily washable and wipe-able which makes it free from any dirt or stains every time to ensure the good hygiene of the baby.
Again, while Infantino featured heavily on this list you will find that each of their designs are suitable for different preferences from the baby wearer. The little features are clever and allows you to pick what matches the habits and preferences of your baby.
If you can afford it though, upgrading to a slightly more expensive soft structured carrier will get you much more longevity of use, and will probably be more comfortable for you too.
However, if it is only light use then there is no point spending more than you need to and anything on this list will do the job nicely.